2022 Call For New Juried Artist Member
Click here to the NSAA New Juried Artist Member Application.
What to Submit
- Five (5) Artist works are required, 2-Dimentional and/or 3-Dimensional.
- Paintings and other 2-Dimensional submissions must be appropriately framed and ready to hang (saw tooth hangers are NOT accepted).
- Minimum Image size is 6 by 8 inches, framed works should not exceed 56 inches.
- Sculptures and other 3-Dimensional work should not exceed six cubic feet.
- Filled out Application Form (Attached to this document.)
- Brief biography about yourself attached to your application form (optional).
- $45 Application fee (Non-refundable).
The NSAA does NOT accept photography of any kind, giclée prints, digital artwork, likenesses of another existing work/copies. Artwork must be solely your own.
When to Submit
Artwork drop off for application is October 1 & 2, 2022.
Contact us to arrange early receiving if necessary.
- Your $45 Application Fee must be paid in person when you submit your application. Cash, check, and card are accepted.
- If accepted as an artist member, your paid application fee will be deducted from your upcoming annual artist member dues. ($150 – $45 = $105)
How it Works
On Tuesday, October 4 2022 our jury of seven (7) elected members will convene to select the NSAA’s New Artist Members. Your work will be presented to the jury anonymously as to judge them solely on the merit of your work.
Artists will be notified of acceptance on Wednesday, October 5, 2022 via email or call.
Artists not accepted this year will be invited to a positive critique session regarding their work.
Submission Pick up
Artists will retrieve their submissions Thursday, October 6 from 10AM – 4PM.
If Accepted as a New Artist Member, two of your submitted works will be held for the
New Artist Exhibit October 7 through 30, 2022.
(Please notify us if you are unable to retrieve your work during the pick up time.)